From publisher blurb:
The tomb of an ancient hero, lost in the tangled depths of the woods. A ring of standing stones, guarded by the sinister Drune cult. A fairy princess who watches with ageless patience from beyond the veil of the mortal. A forgotten treasure that holds the key to her heart.
Winter's Daughter is a romantic fairy-tale dungeon adventure set in the creepy old forest of Dolmenwood.
- Suitable for characters of 1st to 3rd level.
- Encompasses woodland, tomb, and fairy otherworld—all in one handy package!
- Keyed in a quick-reference, bullet point format.
- Statted for B/X, usable with any vintage adventure game.
- 5e conversion by the maximally erudite Thilo Graf.
While this adventure is written for the Dolmenwood campaign setting, it can easily be placed in any other setting where one might expect to encounter icy fairies and rings of ancient standing stones.