From the RPGGeek RPG page:
In this micro RPG for 3-6 players, players are 1st Century citizens of Rome, guided by a volunteer Gamemaster (GM).
Players use three six-sided dice (two of one color, one of another) to perform skill checks in narrative situations.
There are three skills for each character:
1. Strength is the force of will, the ability to be a leader, the certainty you are right
2. Intelligence is wisdom, a guide for morality and measured judgment
3. Dexterity is political manipulation, changing a situation to suit your private goals
A character’s 'strong' skill allows a re-roll during a skill check. Keep best value.
A character’s 'weak' skill forces a re-roll during a skill check. Keep least value.
No re-roll for a character’s 'normal' skill.
When making a skill check, a player may, with a roll of doubles on the matching dice, use the third die value for a list of narrative changing options. The player may choose the corresponding die value or any lower numbered option from the skills checklist.
1. Nothing happens, narrative continues according to GM
2. Player may re-roll all skill check dice again and keep the best value
3. player may suggest a narrative change, all players vote to agree
4. Player passes skill check regardless of values rolled
5. Player changes narrative to their benefit
6. Player becomes new GM
Needed to play: 9 cards (1 page) + 3 dice