From publisher blurb:
A Hypercorps 2099 adventure set in WW2 for 5th Edition PCs of 16th level or 8th level [Hyper Score 6] using the 5E and Hyper Score rules.
After the despicable display of bigotry and hatred in Charlottesville VA in August 2017 a group of artists, designers, and writers joined me to do something about it. This thrilling adventure is the result of our work and the proceeds of every single purchase go directly to charitable efforts focusing on anti-hatred causes (specifically but not limited to the Southern Poverty Law Center and Black Lives Matter).
Everything you need to play the game is included and you have our gratitude for taking part in the fight against injustice. Go pick your favorite patriotic superhero from Task Force V (or make your own) and smash some nazis!
What’s inside Operation: Nazi Smasher:
- Cover artwork by world renowned illustrator Claudio Pozas
- A full color 21-page adventure for raiding the bowels of Castle Verzweifer, the last and most desperate effort of the Reich’s final days at the end of World War 2
- Four full-page maps for a nazi outpost, the exterior of Castle Verzweifer, and the dungeons below it
- Original illustrations for every character in the module as well as full-page pieces by a coterie of great artists
- A dozen different nazi statblocks to defeat including SS soldiers, genetically modified commandos, occult mages, mad scientists, and Baroness von Helena Kriegstalhz the Heldenschlager (Killer of Heroes)
- TASK FORCE V: A team of 7 alter sapiens in one of the Allied Forces’ most powerful teams of special agents—enough pregenerated PCs that the game can begin as soon as the last player sits down at the table [included in print, separate download for PDF]
- The entire Hyper Score system with revisions, improvements, and updates from its original iteration so if the party wants to make their own patriotic super heroes, everything they need is available
- A reprint of the Veloces base class for the player that demands to be a speedster
- PDF for printing out Character Pawns for every NPC and pregenerated PC in the adventure [included in print, separate download for PDF]
- High-resolution versions of all the maps for use with VTT (4 versions of each map)