From publisher blurb:
In the land of Atarashia, the dwarven Felekhuzd mines are full of rich mineral seams, but times are hard... Two costly wars have left the clan impoverished and unable to properly maintain the vast complex. A work party of novice dwarves, accompanied by their older dwarven mentors, are sent to a former outpost where there have been reports of seismic activity.
This adventure is set in the world of Atarashia. It is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. It is the first scenario in the Theotinite Calling campaign. The Gobsmacked! adventure is designed to be played by a party initially made up of dwarves, although there are opportunities to introduce other types of character as the adventure progresses. There are seven pregenerated characters included, but players can make their own characters, if desired.
This four-part, 117-page adventure includes the following:
- Rules and options for creating dwarven characters in Atarashia
- Sample characters
- New easy rules for using helmets
- Rules for mine carts and how to drive them
- More information about Theotanium, the magical mineral!
- New monsters, including a new template
- Interesting NPCs with lots of background information