From publisher blurb:
Bring the haunting themes of Edgar Allan Poe to your table!
Baronness Elenore Rennet has yet to return home from a masque at Moldavia Manor two nights ago. Can the players find her and uncover the hideous secrets brooding inside the grim estate of Count Moldavia?
Masque of the Worms is a 1st-level one-shot originally written for a live playthrough by the Castle Mac crew in the courtyard of the Edgar Allen Poe Museum in Richmond, VA. Check out their fantastic performance on the Castle Mac YouTube channel!
This adventure is for 4-6 players and takes 3-5 hours to complete. It's optimized for the live-streaming, one-shot format, but makes for a spooky and thrilling session at any table. It is sure to make even the bravest hearts shudder!
Masque of the Worms includes:
- Events inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's darkest tales
- Fast pacing and big reveals ideal for live-streaming and online play
- Two new monsters sure to chill your blood
- Combat cards for each monster, PC, and special treasure
- High-quality digital maps for use with virtual table tops