No, it’s not a joke. Dungeons & Dragons is publishing a book made in partnership with Penny Arcade that provides a way to jump into the comedic fantasy superhero D&D live-play you’ve seen on the stages of PAX for a decade. Fans will be able to live out their fantasy of climbing the corporate ladder of the most notorious retrieval agency in the Forgotten Realms—Acquisitions Incorporated. Join CEO Omin Dran, Jim Darkmagic, Môrgæn, and the chandelier-riding Viari around the table as a lowly intern or a freshly-minted franchisee with the new Acquisitions Incorporated sourcebook coming from Dungeons & Dragons on June 18!
WELCOME TO ACQUISITIONS INCORPORATED!
Explore a wealth of peril and personalities for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
When you’re just starting out in the adventuring business, it might be nice to have a leg up. It can be a big help to have access to the powerful artifacts, expertise, and jobs that Acquisitions Incorporated (Acq Inc) has to offer a new franchise. Join Omin Dran, Jim Darkmagic, and Viari like never before with the new Acquisitions Incorporated campaign book for Dungeons & Dragons!
Set yourself up for success when pursuing your own fantasy-business endeavors, using all the ingredients you need to include Acquisitions Incorporated in your D&D campaign, to establish your own franchise, and take on specialized roles therein. Plus, there are always openings coming available… Just try not to think about why.
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about starting your own fantasy business as you begin your career today, as a proud member of Acquisitions Incorporated.
- Acquisitions Incorporated has everything you need to play a D&D fifth edition game just as if you were on stage with the crew at PAX! New backgrounds, character options, franchise information, and more!
- Start up your own Acquisitions Incorporated franchise in the Forgotten Realms or anywhere in the multiverse.
- Acquisitions Incorporated is a different flavor of D&D full of madcap heists and hilarious moments, and it’s one of the new ways to tell fantastic D&D stories.
- Includes an adventure that will take characters from levels 1 through 6, establishing your party's claim on a world they've just begun to explore—and to strip-mine for profit