Translated from the publisher website:
Beyond the borders of the star nations, the primitive and unknown planets of the Barrens are waiting to be trampled by space pirates. Dominated by bloodthirsty or abandoned warlords since the alien races disappeared, they are the scene of terrible clashes, but who can say what treasures are waiting for a fearless pirate to seize them?
War and Desolation is the second supplement for Metal Adventures, the role play of space pirates. It is aimed at Metal Adventures players and game masters. It will be followed by the publication of four other supplements.
War and Desolation stages the Barrens, with their share of fighting, but also their alien ruins, their forgotten treasures and their nightmare creatures. This supplement allows to give a wild and primitive touch to your plays, to travel to exotic and dangerous planets! It also provides a detailed description of the history, society and planetary systems of the Barrens.
- New abilities, skills, Qualities and Defects for all space pirates
- The rules on wreck repair and recovery of all kinds.
- The rules to manage the adventures on the surface of the planets (deserted creeks, trips, vehicle fights).
- The complete description of the Barrens (accessible to the PCs).
- Unpublished material and new spaceships for space pirates.
- The secrets of the Barrens and many adventure leaders.
- Cards of NPCs and spaceships.
- A mini-adventure
- The third episode of the El Barco del Sol campaign.