From publisher blurb:
A Gorgeous Realm of Gardens and Alluring Maidens
The Blossoms' Demesne is a beautiful demonworld, rich in harvesting materials for brewing potions. Here, time is immaterial and wealth is won through love, not war. But its enigmatic ruler, the fay-like Blue-Haired Queen of Flowers, hides a terrible secret...
and many are the visitors who never want to come back.
The Courtship of the Flower Demons is both a game supplement and a solo adventure for Four Against Darkness, featuring:
- Over 110 magic potions and the recipes to craft them
- Complete rules for harvesting ingredients from monster organs
- New classes: the Alchemist, the Conservationist and the lustful Satyr
- A system that upgrades monsters based on your highest level character
- Wooing rules, a system for seduction with tactical options
- Two new mechanics, Melancholy and Mesmerizing
- A new, lovely but deadly pocket universe, ripe with mysteries to unearth
- Six encounter tables, with foes to be either fought or seduced
- New Blossoms spells, gifts and magic items
- Options for revisiting your usual games - such as wooing medusas and misdirecting gremlins!