From publisher blurb:
The mortal lands are divided. A dozen kingdoms lie scattered across the world, separated by dangerous wilds filled with bandits and monsters. The bravest mortals act as adventurers, guiding travelers between the kingdoms, killing monsters to thin their numbers, and plundering ruins in search of the lost treasures of the golden age. This is the world of Odysseys & Overlords!
Game Master's Guide
This book is written specifically for the use of the Game Master. If you are planning to be a player, you will not need the information within these pages. If you would like to act as Game Master in your Odysseys & Overlords group, you have come to the right place! Although you will need
to read through and occasionally reference the materials in the Odysseys & Overlords Player’s Guide, this book will be your companion on the journey of storytelling you and your friends are about to embark on.
Within this book you will find rules, systems, and monster stat blocks that will help you design and run adventures for your Odysseys & Overlords group!
The Odysseys & Overlords Game Master's Guide contains:
- Encounter design notes and Random Encounters for use with Odysseys & Overlords
- Character Creation and advancement notes & rules permutations
- Over 50 Classic monsters, re-imagined through the lens of their roles in the world of Odysseys & Overlords
- Treasure tables, magic items, and rules for building Strongholds
- An overview of the Kingdoms of Odysseys & Overlords