From publisher blurb:
More than 110 villains, henchmen, magical artifacts, and Quests ready to use in any Pathfinder or 5E campaign setting, supporting any challenge level.
Instantly-usable Villains, dozens more Henchmen, supporting NPCs, maps, Quests, and more.
If you're a DM/GM, this book will save you time and enhance your gaming sessions. If you're a player, this book will give you inspiration, particularly for villainous PCs. If you're just a hobbyist, or a writer, this book might give you inspiration for storytelling.
Each villain is a ready-to-play, novel-caliber NPC with background, motivation, description, and more. Lairs, hideouts, and other full-color maps round out each villain as its own full-featured chapter.
Enough rich content to fuel dozens, perhaps over a hundred, gaming sessions, immediately usable at your fingertips!
By the numbers:
- 450+ complete statblocks.
- 43 Villains.
- 68 Henchmen, Followers, & Retainers.
- 40+ Quests.
- 200+ Rumors & Lore associated with the Villain's nefarious acts.
Each villain is a full-featured character you can drop into your gaming sessions immediately, with zero additional preparation.
The content provided for each and every villain should support 1-3 dedicated play sessions... so the book itself should support 30-100+ gaming sessions!
Each villain is a 10-50 page chapter unto themselves, and has all of the following:
- Complete statblocks, including Quadded Statblocks to support a wide variety of difficulty levels.
- Background, motivation, appearance, combat behavior, and other "non-crunchy" character description.
- 0-4 Henchmen, each with full Quadded Statblocks.
- 1+ Quests dedicated to the Villain and/or her henchpeople.
- Hooks to use to provide motivation or to get the PCs engaged.
- Rumors & Lore to fuel character interest, give the Villain a real-world feel, and provide further hooks / incentives for engaging.