From publisher blurb:
Did they tell you magic is sealed away by the Abyss?
That the Supernal Realm can’t affect the Fallen?
That you’ll never see the Watchtower again?
Nothing is ever that simple.
The curse keeps Sleepers from seeing it,
but we are Awakened.
We see past the Lie with our Sight every day,
grasp the Supernal with our spells
and seek the Mysteries.
And what Mysteries we find!
Artifacts of the true gods.
The machinations of Exarchs.
The denizens of the Supernal World.
Two thousand years of soul stones,
grimoires, and scholarship.
The Perfected Metals. Awakening itself.
Where will you begin?
— Halcyon, Mastigos
An in-depth look at Supernal Mysteries for Mage: The Awakening Second Edition,
this book contains:
- Expanded rules for Mage Sight and Supernal Entities.
- New Yantras and advice for ritual magic.
- The Perfected Materials, and expanded rules for creating magical items, soul stones, grimoires, and more.
- Artifacts, secret beings, symbolic places, and other manifestations of the Supernal Realm.
- Advice and rules for encountering an Awakening in process, playing through one during a chronicle, and for the effects of an Awakening gone wrong.
- Dozens of spells and Merits.