From publisher blurb:
We’ve Got Everything... and the Kitchen Sink!
We’ve been developing Pathfinder material for, at the time of publishing this, about 8 years and over the course of that mad journey we’ve had material we could never quite find a book for. Some of it was too weird, too unwieldy, too one note, or too thematically different from other material that it never ended up in the book. So this is us, at the end of Pathfinder 1, giving you everything we’ve got!
In these pages you’ll find every absurd idea, weird notion, bizarre mental tangent, odd-ball in joke we’ve ever put together, and the kitchen sink. Some of it is pure gold, some of it won’t resonate with you, and some will make you scratch your head. With this book we proudly continue the Gonzo line of products- it’s weird, it’s wonderful, and it’s bound to confuse and inspire you in equal measure.
The book is JAM PACKED with content! Each section could be its own product!
- 13 full base classes + a hybrid class.
- 2 prestiges
- 7 archetypes, including a WAY expanded Rancer (because people were asking for more content on it)
- Variant Multiclass stuff for a boat-load of Little Red Classes.
- 15 new player races.
- 5 new deities and a new domain
- ECL Rules (What if you don’t want to go past level 5?)
- A subsystem on trains/retinues
- "The Kingdom of the Bastards"
- MECHA ARMOR
- 5 new weapons (Dire starkinfe? Dire starknife!)
- 25 new feats (including 3 new style)
- 3 new combat schools (those things from AP: Marital 3 that are basically mini archetypes for martial classes)
- 12 new monsters including some of the most frustrating monsters you can ever throw at your players and still be fair (you know... like a tiny sized construct swarm...)