Publisher Blurb (translated):
Evil has triumphed! The empire has fallen!
Did you ever asked yourself, what would happen, when a fantasy story went badly? How would a world look, in which evil reigns and only restless spirits remain of the Army of Good? With this book, you have the answer in your hands. This setting for the Fate role-playing game takes you to the gloomy Täuscherland, a lost land built on the ruins and failed ambitions of a vanishing empire. Here is the influence of the Täuscher, a powerful soul-catcher who betrayed the last king and shrouded the country in impenetrable fog.
The Täuscherland is not a pleasant place. Unlike other fantasy role-playing games, you will not find helpful Wood Elves or naive Halflings here. Although there are magical beings from the Otherworld and from the mists, these are hostile to the people of the last remaining cities. Without a chance to leave the Täuscherland, fear and mistrust determine the life of the population. But it is said that true courage shows in the dark time. Is there still hope, or is this just a short rest before the final downfall?
With this book you get:
- Insights into the history and mysticism of the world
- Detailed descriptions of all regions of the Täuscherland
- Descriptions of the most important organizations and cults
- An overview of the barbarian peoples stranded in the Täuscherland
- Complete characters, enemies and adventure ideas for your own campaigns