From publisher blurb:
Mithor Manor itself is a three to four session adventure taking place in the Mithos Manor (obviously.) It's designed for four level five adventurers to partake in. It has three story hooks so it can be dropped in anywhere. The manor itself consists of four floors, with fully populated maps for each floor, starting at 230x115 in-game feet (46x23 squares,) and ending at 195x95 feet (39x19 squares.) Packed full of all kinds of goodies, look below for the breakdown.
The opening of the adventure is a large social party for the players to get to know and interact with the major NPCs. After that, the manor is attacked in the night, and the players must respond appropriately. The outcome of the adventure relies heavily on the intervention of the party. It can end in utter defeat and the overrunning of the manor, a valiant but costly victory, or an outstanding victory with the players and NPCs able to best the invading monsters.
- Four fully furnished color maps, one for each floor. Also two small variant versions of the maps for the time of the party and the invasion. With an appendix for all versions of the map without the DM numbers on it.
- Three custom major NPCs with custom stats and pictures.
- Fifteen custom monsters/NPCs each with stats and pictures.
- Thirteen legendary items designed to scale that they may accompany the adventurers throughout their travels. The intent is only to reward them with one item, but as Agmin, the Divided Blade (the intended reward) may not be appropriate for your party there are 12 others, consisting of one breastplate, four accessory, and seven other weapons, each one having a picture with it.
- Six custom magic items, two combat focused, two wonderous, and two potions. The two combat items also have pictures.
- Three custom feats designed around the Mithian combat styles.