This adventure has been created for introducing new people to the world of tabletop RPGs and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. It is a typical small dungeon that gives the characters a bit of every archetypical pillar. You can use this adventure with a very rules light version and no combat, to introduce a younger audience or those who are unsure if they will like it, to RPGs.
This adventure is thematically run around greed, power and the need to acquire both. It was designed in mind for a party of three or four first level characters to kickstart any campaign based on either a Hunter's type guild or anything to do with the setting's past coming back to the present.
The party has been hired to prove themselves (and as a last resort) to retrieve a gemstone rumoured to be within the temple of an Empress from a time most don't remember. The only thing people seem to turn up is that this Empress was extremely wealthy.
- A 9 page adventure that fits anywhere in your world;
- A homebrew race of rabbit-folk called "Tuzian";
- Locations ready to use in your own world;
- 10 new magical items;
- Brief NPC and Monster Cards with needed information and basic descriptions;
- Suggestions for altering the adventure to better suit party dynamics.