From publisher blurb:
The colony ship Nightingale has been stranded in an alien system, leaving Earthmen and women without a home. These Nomad have allied themselves with the aloof Aelitians in their war with the expansionist Dollun, creating giant robots known as PowerMechs. The war has ended, but the star system is still riddled with conflicts… not to mention the giant mutated beasts known as Brood.
PowerMech: Rogue Nomad is an anime-inspired mecha action setting for Adventurers! Revised featuring rules on giant robots, futuristic weaponry, and mecha combat. It combines hard SF “real robot” action with some lighter space opera mood. Hotshot mech pilots, nanobot-infused technopaths or Idol rock musicians can fight alien industrialist warlords, giant monsters or rebellious AIs. Simple, Adventurers! compatible rules for mecha customization will allow you to quickly play out any star saga you’ll want.
In this small booklet, you’ll find
- A description of the star system and people inhabiting it
- Ideas for anime-inspired characters, new power sets, expanded vehicle and mecha rules
- Simple rules for Bonds to support dramatic relationships
- Optional rules for mecha combat, transforming and combining mecha
- New gear – for both inhabitants of the future and giant guns for giant robots
- New creatures and giant robot opponents
- A simple introductory adventure and a set of pre-generated heroes