From publisher blurb:
Kittycats in Space fight for survival in- Races of the Red Moon!
“Clawdown Base, this is Commander Mytenz, we have found the secret entrance to the Ancient One facility, awaiting further orders!” With a rattling hiss, a snaking tentacle slithered out from behind the newly-opened panel, and the space kittens brought up their zer0-pistols for close ray-gun action!
On the mysterious satellite known to stargazers on Porphyra as Vaar’s Moon, exploration, discovery and desperate combat take place, unseen by the eyes of those below! Meet the m’YowR catfolk, space kittens who struggle with the sinister skvik rat-beings and the enigmatic xenarthani- alien anteaters! Meet all three races when you get your copy of Perry Fehr’s Races of the Red Moon from Purple Duck Games. This campaign-setting race guide uses the Porphyra Roleplaying Game rules and is all about space-opera ray-gun roleplaying! Included in this product is:
- Statistics and characteristics for the m’YowR (space kitten catfolk), the skvik (ratfolk in space), and the xenarthani (technological armadillo aliens)
- Campaign setting- Vaar’s Moon, mysterious satellite of Porphyra, a weird alien world which hides The Dark Eye, black hole home of the skvik
- Encounter tables for exploring the twilight badlands of Vaar’s Moon, and the arcane mineral red porphyrite!
- Complete rules for ray-gun and tech-weapon combat, along with magic item/tech conversions
- Easy rules for spaceship combat
- New feats and crazy new spells for adventuring in space in the orbits of Vaar’s Moon!
- New deity listing for Bast, lost queen of the catfolk, rival of Nemyth Vaar, Lord of the Red Moon!