From publisher blurb:
Old Gods Rise!
“Who knows not Circe, The daughter of the Sun, whose charmed cup Whoever tasted, lost his upright shape, And downward fell into a groveling swine?” - John Milton
Sumer. Egypt. Greece. Rome.
These are the foundations of civilization. Where mythology, religion, and magic collide in a fertile land.
It is a time of Gods and Witches!
This book introduces the Classical Witch Tradition. Witches from the ancient time of myths and legends.
- The witch class and four new combination classes
- Guidelines for playing any species of witch
- Six witch covens of the Classical Tradition
- 120 Spells and Rituals for witch characters
- 24 Monsters to challenge or be allies
- 29 magic items and six artifacts
- Three Non-player character witches from pages of mythology