From the introduction:
The Lady McDuff was an ally of Brannart MacGregor. She was kidnapped by a tribe of orcs from the Wendarian Mountains, where she was slain. Her ghost cannot be freed from the PRIME MATERIAL PLANE until her death is avenged. Her tower has been occupied by Thandrel Darkthain.
Prince Jagger and Brannart are not aware that she is a ghost. Thandrel uses a control undead spell to maintain the appearance of Uigmuir being ruled by Lady McDuff. Both are aware of drastic changes that have appeared in the way Myra rules her territory. Jagger fears that Myra may be planning on murdering him, and ruling Aalban, allied with MacGregor. He wants to know the truth, and he wants the Knights of Glantri to get it for him. Quietly if possible.
Uigmuir Tower is published as one of the two scenarios in the "Adventures 2" campaign.
The "Adventures 2" campaign is published as a ZIP archive containing both scenarios:
- Volnay Village (7-pages in 3 RTF and 6 BMP map files)
- Uigmuir Tower (20-pages in 4 RTF and 4 BMP map files)
And also containing 40-pages in multiple files for use in both scenarios, including:
- Calendar / timeline (1 RTF file)
- Nine magical items (9 RTF files)
- Twelve NPCs (12 RTF files)
- Six map files (6 BMP files)
- Print-and-play hex graph (1 BMP file)
- Print-and-play grid graph (1 BMP file)
The overall scenario organization is poor. The scenario borrows heavily from popular fiction.