From publisher blurb:
The Stone Age Revealed!
The Fera are old and so are their mysteries. It is time to explore those events and mysteries first-hand with Werewolf: the Savage Age.
With this book you now have the tools to play in a game of Werewolf: the Apocalypse set in prehistory. Hunt mammoths, walk with your ancestors, and fight in the War of Rage.
The Khara, Apis, and Grondr were some of the first Fera to take the fight to the Garou -- and each paid the heavy price of extinction. They were not the only ones to suffer from the Garou's hubris, there were others like the enigmatic Anupu-Ba-El, once independant jackal-shifters, who were empressed into the Garou's ranks.
It is time to tell their stories from their perspective.
Accounting For the Dead
The Savage Age Vol: 1 Features:
- Character-focused rules and setting background for playing in the War of Rage.
- An in-depth discussion of the Apis, Grondr, Anupu-Ba-El, and Neanderthals. New mechanics, including in-theme Gifts and Rites.
- Expanded mechanics for the Khara.
- New original art.
- New legends focused on the creation of the Fera, their Gaian mandates, and the War of Rage.
- Extensive advice for playing in the dawn of civilization.
- Writers' and editor's notes that discusses design decisions.