From publisher blurb:
You heard right, this is no Clanbook. The Toreador Handbook is an out-of-character focused overview of the Clan of the Rose, exploring the ideas that form the basis of the clan and then providing all new material for your consumption. Summurizing and ideating on the core concepts of the Toreador, the Handbook breathes new life (so to speak) into this well-known group of Kindred, with fresh takes and honed mechanics. The Handbook explores the history of the clan across the pre-V5 editions, looks at the fundamental elements of being a Toreador, and provides essays on a number of critical issues for the Toreador character, such as relations with their artistic patrons and endeavors towards becoming an Elysium Harpy. It introduces a number of all new setting elements with new rules to back it all up.
The Toreador Handbook includes:
- A history of the Clan of the Rose, with a spotlight aimed at who the clan founder may have been and what she means to your character or Chronicle.
- An exploration of just what it is to be a Toreador, with delves into each of the major stereotypes and clan themes.
- Writing on important topics for Toreador: How to Harpy, Running Major Social Gatherings, and Handling an Artistic Patron.
- 13 new Merits and 13 new Flaws suitable for nearly any edition.
- 3 new Toreador-based Bloodlines.
- One new Discipline and one new Path of Necromancy.
- New Toreador combo-Discipline powers and advanced Discipline levels.
- An all new Path of Enlightenment: The Path of Epicureanism.
Don't build a Toreador without it!