From publisher blurb:
A Scarred Lands Adventure for 4-6 players of APL 3-5
The characters’ pursuit of Maghiel the Shunned leads them to an abandoned temple in the shadow of the Kelder Mountains, far from civilization. There, they discover that the mad necromancer has activated a Slarecian relic whose magic has the potential to warp everything around it – and its effects are spreading. Shutting it down will require the use of a device the temple’s last priest left behind – but it’s hidden in a treasure stash that won’t be easy to obtain.
Vengeance of the Shunned Part 3
The Treasure of Magister Yama is the third adventure in the Vengeance of the Shunned campaign. Over 20 community content creators have banded together to bring a full-length campaign to the Slarecian Vault! Vengeance of the Shunned takes your adventurers across Ghelspad on a quest to end the greatest threat to the world since the Titanswar! This campaign offers adventures from levels 1-15, and will be releasing new content weekly ALL SUMMER LONG!
The Treasure of Magister Yama contains:
- An adventure set in the ruins of Lapo, a village near the Kelder Mountains
- Details of Maghiel's insane plot revealed!
- New creatures including the Banewarped Creature template!
- Cartography by Anne Gregersen!
- The continuation of an ongoing campaign coordinated by Scarred Lands Line Developer Travis Legge.