From publisher blurb:
Whiskey, grits, and demon spittle
Tossed into my iron griddle
With the tannin' of our hides
Something wicked this way rides.
On December 15th, 1871, dark and terrifying mists rolled down the Mississippi, cutting off the East from the Western United States. Similar mists divided Canada, no one comes back after riding more than a day south of the Rio Grande, and sailing into the west is impossible. All that remains is the western half of the continent, with monsters, undead, and worse roaming the lands.
The Wild West is now your entire world - what will you do to survive, and to protect those left?
Manifestation Destiny is, among other things, a love letter from Bill Keyes, Len Pimentel, and Evil Beagle Games to Shane Hensley's incredible Deadlands RPG setting. It's also a paean to all things weird and horrific in the Wild West, delivering on the promise of more fantastic experiences offered in the latter half of Six-Gun Fury.
Manifestation Destiny includes:
- A brief history of what happened "When Things Changed."
- The state of the world - what's left of it, anyway.
- Additional character creation options for Six-Gun Fury.
- A fun-and-easy adventure generator.
- A full-length adventure - The Bonnie Bell Gang Rides Again.
- A bestiary, including four powerful and intriguing Villains.