From publisher blurb:
Gold & Glory - Old School Gaming in Savage Worlds is a guide aimed at explaining the core concepts of “Classic Dungeon Games” and how they interact with the Savage Worlds rules through the Gold & Glory book!
So what’s inside this guide?
- Gold & Glory as a Classic Dungeon Game
- Player Skill: The Random Character Creation
- Player Skill: Notice Vs. Actual Inspection
- Player Skill: Risk and Reward
- Dungeon Difficulty
- Resources and Information
- Attrition Combat
- Linear Vs. Location-Based Adventures
- Gold & Glory as a Toolbox in Your Games
- Gold & Glory at Its best
- The Flashback Introduction
- Quick Downtime
The spirit of the rules and subsystems presented in the book owes much to the innovative ideas and analyses produced by the RPG Old School Renaissance community, and as such it may feel strange or, on the contrary, appear very familiar, depending on your familiarity with that community.