From publisher blurb:
You are Belladonna, the young maid and cook at Castle Ironskull—moonlighting as a vampire slayer!
Years ago, the sinister Lord Adrik Blackbird turned your best friend into a vampire. For their own good, you had to stake them both! Somehow, you succeeded—but while those vampires perished, they had already infected others. The bloodsuckers will spread like a plague through the local countryside—unless you hunt them down!
Play as the lethal maid Belladonna (wielder of silver stakes and deadly poisons), or as your own vampire slaying hero or wizard. Travel through the villages and wilderness near Ironskull Castle, hunting vampires (and possibly other monsters). During your quest, you may uncover disturbing rumors of the rise of a new and terrifying master vampire, and the arcane relic they seek. Can you find it first?
Vampire Hunter Belladonna is a programmed adventure for The Fantasy Trip. You won't need a Game Master—instead a system of branching paragraphs directs you from encounter to encounter as you make your own choice. You resolve combat or other encounters using the TFT rules.
In this double-sized 32-page adventure, you will find:
- Over 200 paragraphs detailing wilderness and village encounters.
- Multiple new monsters (not just vampires!) and magic items.
- A "sandbox" wilderness setting that can reward multiple plays.
- A choice of using the included pre-generated characters or your existing PC.
- 42 "print your own" 1" square counters for use on tactical maps for the adventure
VAMPIRE HUNTER BELLADONNA is an independent adventure, but it has ties to IRONSKULL CASTLE, so you can use both together in a campaign if you wish. If you think of it as "Vampire Hunter B," we won't mind that either.