From publisher blurb:
Call of the Wild is a Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition adventure by Midnight Tower for a group of three to five 1st-level characters. The adventure can be played as a one-shot episode or as part of the Hunter’s Full Moon trilogy.
The people in Buckbridge urgently need your help.
A young hunter has gone missing, gnolls descend the mountains in surprising numbers, and locals whisper about strange lights at nearby monolithic standing stones.
Explore the wilderness around the remote village in Buckwild.
Frost wolves, ancient dwarven secrets, and exciting adventures await you in the wild.
You can sharpen your blade. You can prepare your spells. But can you survive the wilds?
- Open adventure with three different quest paths
- New monster: Frost wolf
- Unique magical item that increases in power with level: Hunter’s Medallion
- Detailed NPCs with background descriptions
- Lore & Legend: The Hunter’s Moon Festival
- Bonus content: Fun competitions during the Hunter’s Moon Festival, each with its own challenge and rewards