From publisher blurb:
This is a compilation of Medieval-Authentic material from the first 50 issues of RPGPundit Presents. Organized by topic, it is not simply the various issues thrown together. Rather, this tome acts as a sourcebook of various Medieval-Authentic topics for RPGPundit's Lion & Dragon RPG, as well as other OSR fantasy games. It features...
- 5 new classes for your characters, such as the courtier and archer.
- Special rules for longbows/crossbows, advanced critical tables, domain management, and mass combat.
- Spellbooks and a number of grimoires, including the Goetia and Book of the Art of Hours.
- Astrology and the Arcana.
- Medieval life and activities, including the history and rule of the Clerical Order, merchant and caravans, and courtly events and intrigues.
- The supernatural, including the Twilight Realm of the Fae, cursed artifacts, and sinister supernatural wilderland encounters.