From publisher blurb:
The Secrets of the Ring Dancers, Before Their Fae Enslavement
Tribebook Ceilican is an exploration into the Ceilican Bastet for Werewolf: the Savage Age and Werewolf: the Apocalypse. This all-new 45 page book is filled with the history, legends, and character options needed to play a Ceilican in the prehistoric Savage Age.
The Ceilican have been defined for far too long solely by their Fae enslavement. This book explores who the Ceilican were before their durance in Arcandia, telling their story on their terms. The Ceilican were wanderers, keen to discover secrets they believed Gaia hid across her physical form specifcially for them. They were also some of the first Fera to see the exciting possibilitites in civilization and language.
...then the War of Rage came to them.
In addition to their history before Arcadia, this book also discusses why many of the Ceilican made the hard choice to flee to Arcadia as their prison-refuge from the predations of the War of Rage.
The Ceilican, Finally On Their Own Terms
While this book is primarily written as a supplement for Weaponized Ink's Werewolf: the Savage Age, the background and mechanics are designed to be flexible enough to add defition and deepen the story for Ceilican characters in a modern nights chronicle.
Tribebook Ceilican Features:
- An exploration and redefinition of the Ceilican,
- New rules! New totems, concepts, trinkets, gifts, rites, backgrounds, and more, Everything you need to play the Ceilican in the Savage Age,
- Lots of new original art!
- New legends.
- Advice for playing Ceilican characters - both historical and in modern nights.
- Writers' and editor's notes that discusses design decisions.