From publisher blurb:
Blood & Glory
is a Corporation
sourcebook that dives into the glitz and glamour of the combat sports industry, as well as its seedier underbelly.
- Details on some of the most popular and brutal combat sports, including Cyboxing, Mech Wars, Wild Hunts and Gladiatorial Combat.
- Dozens of mission ideas ready to be dropped into an existing campaign or form the basis of a new one.
- Famous locations and personalities within the combat sports industry.
- Gladius Arena Technology - a new playable minor corporation.
- Rules for becoming an Arena Master and running your own gladiator stable.
- New weapons, equipment, vehicles and licences.
- Blood on the Sand. A complete mission that sees Agents caught up in the underground fight scene.
- Eight new NPCs including a variety of fighters and creatures you will see in and out of the arenas.
Blood is spilt in state of the art arenas as highly skilled combatants fight for the entertainment of the elite. Here they fight for wealth and glory, carving out their legacy, one opponent at a time.
Blood is spilt in the rings of underground fighting circuits. The desperate and condemned scratch out a living with their hands and blades, trying to survive each fight in front of their bloodthirsty crowd.
Blood is spilt in boardrooms and offices around the world as corporations scheme and conspire to profit from publics’ thirst for violence. Here they strive to become the leaders of a lucrative industry, no matter who they step on.
Welcome to the world of combat sports in 2500.