From publisher blurb:
Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar is the first installation of the world of Tyrnador, GRAmel’s exciting new fantasy setting for Savage Worlds. What Tyrnador is? Well, do you remember the old classics Dragonlance and Mystara? Tyrnador is a game in the same vein, a place of high fantasy, where heroic knights and mysterious mages battle dragons and other creatures of evil.
Tyrnador has a strong dungeon-crawling focus, which can give you and your players countless hours doing what you like most: entering the dens of monsters, beating them senseless and grabbing their loot of course!
But Tyrnador is much more than this, it is a game with a vibrant soul and sense of wonder, like those old fantasy books in the ’80s you loved so much…
In this game you’ll find dozens of Edges, gear, spells and a handful of setting rules specifically tailored for this goal.
But Tyrnador isn’t just about dungeon crawling (or hex-crawling in the wilderness): the setting is very flexible and can be used for more narrative adventures and investigative scenarios if you want.
This book contains:
- A brief history of Ventar.
- An extensive gazetteer of the lands, from the players’ perspective.
- Character creation rules, including race descriptions and stats.
- New Edges and Hindrances, including a brand new type of Edges: Faction Edges.
- New Gear: from mage’s staves to war-horses and the essential cooking pot (after all, you’ll eat in dungeons, won’t you?).
- Magic: a detailed description of the three arcane backgrounds of Tyrnador: magic, miracles and elven soul.
- Setting Rules: from alternate Inventory to Resting rules.
- Funnel Heroes generation table