From publisher blurb:
Tyrnador: Fate of Ventar is the first installation of the world of Tyrnador, GRAmel’s exciting new fantasy setting for Savage Worlds. What Tyrnador is? Well, do you remember the old classics Dragonlance and Mystara? Tyrnador is a game in the same vein, a place of high fantasy, where heroic knights and mysterious mages battle dragons and other creatures of evil.
Tyrnador has a strong dungeon-crawling focus, which can give you and your players countless hours doing what you like most: entering the dens of monsters, beating them senseless and grabbing their loot of course!
But Tyrnador is much more than this, it is a game with a vibrant soul and sense of wonder, like those old fantasy books in the ’80s you loved so much…
In this game you’ll find dozens of Edges, gear, spells and a handful of setting rules specifically tailored for this goal.
But Tyrnador isn’t just about dungeon crawling (or hex-crawling in the wilderness): the setting is very flexible and can be used for more narrative adventures and investigative scenarios if you want.
This book contains:
- Running Ventar: hints, tips and tricks.
- Secrets of Ventar: a gazetteer expansion, including plot hooks and clues for every region of Ventar
- Quest Generator: a random system to create quests for your players.
- Dungeons of Ventar: a detailed guide to designing and building dungeons.
- Strongholds: from humble taverns to castles and mages’ towers!
- Treasures: from mundane richness to powerful magical items.
- Bestiary: from Dire Wolves to Tower Guardians