From publisher blurb:
Sequel to SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES Volume 1 & 2!
Published under the OGL and compatible with 5e and OSR fantasy role playing games, inside you'll find:
- 10 one-shot adventures of all varieties – investigation, dungeon crawl, planar, puzzle, quest, role playing - complete with full color maps! The adventures are for PCs of 11th-15th level, designed for minimal preparation and flexible delivery. Each adventure can be run as a ‘one-shot’ for 2-3 gaming sessions (8-12 hours) or played as a mini-campaign. Over 100 hours of gaming content! High-level adventures mean greater challenges - these adventures are longer and feature more content than the previous books.
- Hand-drawn, full-color maps - old school style with new school flair!
- 31 New Monsters + 19 Monsters from Kobold’s Tome of Beasts/Creature Codex! 5e stats included! New monsters include life-drinking Covenantals, manastatically-mutated Meridian Wyrms, mania-inducing Shrooms and the planet-sized Great Old One Asgarte!
- 13 New Magic Items and Vehicles! New items include the mystical Plume Stones, spirit-controlling Ghost Collar, psionic Gerth’r Mentor Helm, legendary ForNev’r Shards and deckplan and stats for the Gerth'r Planar Assault Ship!
- All new city setting of Meridian’s End, complete with important NPCs, factions, backgrounds, rumors, adventure seeds and city map! A frontier town, bordering the wasteland of the Black Meridian, Meridian's End stands frozen in time, a legacy to Invicia's defeat of the old Kereshi Empire. There are dark secrets here, whispered behind closed doors in trembling voices as the Baron's undead guardians glide overhead, always watching. Corruption and fear pervade this new magical frontier…
- New rules and tables for magic, travel and weather, background lore, random encounters and adventures seeds for the magical wasteland known as the Black Meridian! A vast desert created by a magical disaster centuries ago, the Black Meridian is the only source of the valuable but cursed mystical Plume Stones. There are ruins and treasures untold in that desert, trapped behind a magical barrier that only the most courageous - or most foolish - pass. Are you brave enough to face the rampant manastatic storms, bizarre temporal and spacial effects and mutated monsters of the ForNev'r wastes?
- Random Ruin Generation tables! Roll up a ruin - its size, type, features, inhabitants, manastatic effects and adventure seeds! Perfect for creating a ruin on the fly for sandbox play or preparing a dungeon ruin in advance.
- Expanded Verona Province – updated two-page map and extended lore for the region featured in SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES I and SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES II!
- Loads of new and revised lore for the Invician Empire – everything you need for campaign play!
- Full guide for OSR conversions!
- BONUS Laidback DM hints and tips!
- BONUS unkeyed maps to use in your own adventures!