From publisher blurb:
Folk of Dalentown Volume 1 is a supplement for the 5th edition of the world’s most popular fantasy roleplaying game. It features three new playable ancestries, some of which have a few different heritages among them, and all of which contain interesting cultural notes, new Feats, NPC stat block modifications, and unique settlements that can be dropped into any campaign setting with ease. All of this provides players and GMs with exciting new material to liven up their games.
Inside you'll find:
- The antlings, featuring the insectoid warriors and the humanoid emissaries, both connected to the antling hivemind but with unique abilities.
- The bovathi, a pastoral folk who are strong and hardy, and live so closely with nature that they have a natural affinity for druidic magic.
- The cawbrie, featuring two heritages including the colorful plains cawbrie and the camouflaged woodland cawbrie, both of which can soar the farthest heights and love to spin a tale!
- Specialized feats for each ancestry.
- NPC stat block information to quickly apply each ancestry's abilities to existing stat blocks like commoners, guards, veterans, druids, and so on.
- Monster stat blocks for giant ants, the mounts, workers, and pets of the antling people.
- Monster stats for the antling empress, the monstrous spellcasters that rule the antling hivemind.
- Developed settlements for each ancestry set in the Western Frontier, as introduced in Adventures in Dalentown.
- Well developed, diverse NPCs for each settlement, each with a plot hook that gets you right into the adventure!
- Character art tokens for virtual tabletop use!