From publisher blurb:
Explore How The Garou Became a Nation
There was a time many, many centuries ago when 'Garou' and the 'Garou Nation' were radical and unproven concepts. With this Savage Age book you will explore the Fera who came together to form the Garou Nation... and laid the framework for the modern Garou Tribes.
Savage Age Volume 2 continues Volume 1's exploration of the War of Rage and how that crucible created the conditions for the creation of the Garou.
The ancient canid-shifters known as the Bilai, Atzu Telal Nahau, and Siberakh came together in an alliance born of necessity. Along with them came the Gurahl known as the Saksom Aknami - the Stone Eaters - and the jackal-shifters known as the Anupu-Ba-El. These were the Nation's founders. Not all would survive the War of Rage.
It is time to tell their stories from their perspective.
The Rise of the Garou
The Savage Age Vol: 2 Features:
- Character-focused rules and setting background for playing in the War of Rage.
- An in-depth discussion of the factions that were the proto-Garou. New mechanics, including in-theme Gifts.
- New and Expanded totems.
- Over 20 pieces of new original art throughout the book.
- Legends of the Fera
- Extensive advice for playing in the dawn of civilization, including a essays on being lupus in the Savage Age as well as the state of technology.
- Writers' and editor's notes that discusses design decisions.