From publisher blurb:
Misfits & Menaces A.E.G.I.S. details an international corporation that puts on the public face of a benefactor to all humanity, but in truth it works on shadowy government projects and for any criminal organization that can pay its fees. A.E.G.I.S. (Advanced Engineering Genetic Integration & Structuring) manipulates the very building blocks of life to reach its objectives, no matter what harm may result.
A.E.G.I.S. is an ideal source of villains in any super-hero game, and stopping or revealing its global machinations can serve as the basis of an entire campaign.
Within this PDF you will find:
- 7 New Advantages excerpted from the upcoming Better Mousetrap 3e
- Game statistics for the A.E.G.I.S. organization and its insidious, mad scientist CEO.
- An extensive list of current projects the company is undertaking -- both public and secret. This section provides a wealth of ideas to mine for your games.
- 5 Experiment Templates to add to characters who have been subjected to A.E.G.I.S. projects.
- Catspaw, one of A.E.G.I.S. experiments involving the manipulation of animal DNA -- and now the corporation's secret assassin.