From publisher blurb:
Don't go in there!
Low level characters are pretty fragile, and gray oozes punch above their weight class. But sometimes, a party sees the glint of gold at the back of the cave and wades in.
Print & play 5th edition micro-module with almost no prep at all!
Experienced DM? Great for a one-shot evening when some of your players couldn't make it, or to help make a smooth transition between your big set piece adventures!
New DM? This micro-module gives you support in running a fight with some oozes without making you run off to the reference books, a little help making up NPC names, and some ideas for future encounters in the area, if that's useful to you. Hey, I'm just trying to help.
Any DM! If you've got some 1st level characters in the hills and need a place to go next, this download will take care of you! 1-6 Oozes in the Dark is a full-featured micro-module for a threatening little cave - 8 little zine pages of setup, NPCs, story hooks, maps, loot, and an easy combat tracker.
This little booklet brings the game to the table with everything a big module has, and more!
- Setup hooks to bring the characters in.
- Some local NPCs (and a list of names to choose from if you hate making up names on the spot)
- Gray Ooze stat block so you don't have to look up a thing!
- a print-n-play battle map you can just have the fight right on.
- Initiative tracker and HP checkboxes for the oozes so you don't need separate scratch paper
- Ooze tactics are not subtle, ambush and eat! (Rescue NPC included if your characters are too fragile for gray ooze.)
- What happens after the encounter? Loot, experience, 1d6 random rewards!
- An area map and vaguely worded regional lore!