From the back cover:
Adventure Pack 4 features two scenarios that in different ways relate to the growing internal divisions within the Ambrian realm. Call of the Dark plays out in the northern territories of the Lost Land of Alberetor, where the player characters will accompany a lowborn noble who is looking to prove the status of her family. The second adventure, Retribution, initially deals with the search for a person who has gone missing in the city of Kurun, but is soon shown to involve events which may have serious consequences for the relationship between the peoples of the Davokar region. Naturally, the player characters have a chance to influence the outcome of the stories, provided that they handle all the challenges that stand between them and a happy ending.
- Two full-length scenarios, Call of the Dark and Retribution, which will expose the player characters to great challenges.
- The Alberian barony of Sarli and the city of Kurun as detailed adventure landscapes.
- A dozen locations and establishments where the characters can eat, trade, sleep, find information and visit the local authorities.
- Full color maps of the barony and the city.
- Four artifacts and a series of new or alternative rules, such as one regarding Forced ride and another, The Dangers of the Darkened Land.