From publisher blurb:
This file features 6 new races for players including:
- Fauns: Hedonistic and playful fairies who protect the wilderness from harm.
- Gray Dwarves: Repulsive little metalworkers with an aversion to sunlight.
- Half Giants: Three subraces with an affinity for earth, fire, or ice.
- Light Elves: Angelic sorcerers and servants of the Vanir.
- Nymphs: Ageless maidens with supernatural beauty and a kinship with the gods.
- Reptilians: Prehistoric humanoids who live in a city deep within the earth.
With this supplement, players in the Amazons Vs Valkyries Campaign Setting may choose from six new non-human races. Your character may be a lumbering half giant with resistance to damage, or a wild faun obsessed with partying and celebration. She may be a revolting dwarf-like thing with a twisted sense of humor, or she may be an angelic warrior with an allegiance to the Vanir.
The powers, abilities and descriptions of these races are drawn from the mythological source material, rather than modern fantasy fiction. These are magical races the way ancient people imagined them. Gray dwarves have an aversion to sunlight, but they also have innate magic. Light elves have a gliding ability and are skilled with light magic. Fauns are infamous for their debauchery and musical talents. And nymphs are truly magical creatures, immune to aging.
Pick this supplement up today and add some racial diversity to your mythic campaign!