From publisher blurb:
Within this file:
- 23 Heroic Bloodlines (Heracles, Perseus, Zal, Atalanta, Hippolyta, Yngvi, and more than a dozen others from Greek and Norse mythology).
- An overview of the Amazons Vs Valkyries Campaign Setting
- Summaries of the Volsung Saga, the story of the House of Atreus, the story of Wayland the Smith, and several other ancient legends
- A full color map of the campaign world
- 92 feats. Some are new, some updated from other sources. New feats include Charming Smile, Demoralizing Strike, Inherited Madness, Warped Mind, War Child, Wrath of Achilles, and more!
Is your character a descendant of Achilles? Did she inherit his supernatural resistance to injury and epic combat skills? Or perhaps she is related to Yngvi, the legendary Swedish King, and has inherited sorcery that grants her visions of the future and resistance to magic.
Perhaps the cursed blood of Tantalus flows from her heart, filling her head with dark plots and evil schemes. Or she might be a member of the Volsung line, destined to carry the legendary sword, “Nothung,” into battle.
Maybe she is among the hundreds of adventurers who claim Hercules as an ancestor. Like her cousins, she has incredible strength and grappling skills, but her temper is murderously violent.
Whatever your character’s family history, it is sure to affect her life, not just in terms of special abilities, but she may also have difficult family relationships, a bad family reputation, a lost hereditary title, blood feuds, and vendettas. Bloodlines offer plenty of useful tools for the DM to bring personal conflict into her game.
Pick up this supplement today and discover a whole new world of hyper-violence and debauchery; a high-magic, mythological world of Romans and Persians, Egyptians and Greeks where two legendary warrior cults are locked in an epic, endless clash of total war! !