101 Ioun Stones expands classical options for one of the most classic magic items in D&D. The options are split up into the following categories, and have a variety of rarity:
- Abjuration and Defense: including the ability to intercept incoming attacks.
- Divination and Language: including the ability to read other's emotions.
- Enchantment and Control Effects: including the ability to become immune to the charmed and frightened condition.
- Evocation, Damage, and Elemental effects: Including the ability to deal damage to anyone that hits you.
- Healing, Conditions, and Death Prevention: Including healing from an extra level of exhaustion.
-Illusion Effects: Including shooting a beam of light!
-Movement and Modifier Bonuses: Including the ablity to have spider climb.
- Perception and Tracking: Including the ability to have echolocation.
-Race-based stones: Stones for Genasi, Warforged, Tiefling, Aasimer, and more!
-Roleplaying and Misccellaneous: Including the ability to eat anything.
-Spellcasting and Spell Slots: Including the ability to capture caster's spells.
-Transmutation Effects: Including casting telekenesis at will.
From the product page on DriveThruRPG