From publisher blurb:
This book contains options to create a hero to tackle the many challenges of the desert or sailing on reed boats.
Pharaoh needs your help.
Inspired by the mythology of Ancient Egypt, Akhamet is a campaign setting that takes you to a place both unique and familiar.
This book expands on the material from the Campaign Setting and contains:
- Expands on the Akhameti Pantheon by adding four new deities, from the beautiful Hathor, to Thoth the scribe, to the vengeful snake-headed Meretseger.
- Ten new races, including the cow-headed Hathorians, to the vulture-headed Nefru and living mummies!
- Six new class options, from the hoplite fighter to the divine agent rogue, to the divine sorcerer.
- New backgrounds including the fake priest, the former cultist, the prophet, or the palace brat.
- New feats, equipment, and magic items.
- Learn about Akhameti society, new cities, and locations.
- Explore the universe of the lands beyond Akhamet, the lands beyond death,
- Discover the ancient states and kingdoms that existed within Akhamet and the lasting impression they left behind.
The sandstorm for 5th edition is here.