From the publisher's website:
It’s the year 2130. You are an unpaid intern aboard the transport ship Charon, entrusted with shepherding cargo from Earth to the Tartarus Gate Waystation. Visual feeds with the lower decks have gone down. Something is moving. You’re six months’ travel from the nearest help. And you really need to impress your employer if you want to be made permanent.
Tartarus Gate includes:
• A twenty-four page fully illustrated adventure booklet.
• A separate pull-out section of supporting characters and antagonists for the GM.
• Six character sheets with pre-generated characters and relevant handouts.
• A four-page rules sheet containing the complete rules to the game.
• Duplicate copies of various map handouts.