From publisher blurb:
Through the mist lies a city unlike any other in the Mortal Realms, where even the shadows have claws. The God-King himself cannot see the darkness that lies there.
At the northernmost end of the Flamescar Plateau rise the Brutos Hills, a dense jungle-covered series of volcanic peaks that borders part of the infamous Charrwind Coast. Called the Crucible of Life, the area is filled with unruly plant life, dangerous beasts, hideous monsters, and huge lizards, along with the remains of kingdoms toppled by the same. Here lies Anvilgard, the City of Scales, a gloomy frontier port city on the edge of the Searing Sea. The streets of Anvilgard are forever wreathed in shadows, filled with a defoliant mist created by Ironweld alchemists to hold the rampant plant growth, which would otherwise overwhelm the city within days, in check.
The Anvilgard City Guide gives players and Gamemasters everything they need to adventure in the mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard. Wander the city’s infamous black markets, visit the cacophonous Hammercroft smithing district, or test your skills in the deadly fighting pits.
The Anvilgard City Guide contains:
- The history of Anvilgard and how it came to be.
- Information on the major players in the city — and what to do to stay out of their way.
- Over 70 locations in Anvilgard and beyond the walls.
- New items to purchase in the city’s black markets.
- New Endeavours unique to the city of Anvilgard — join in blood sports or train a new Loyal Companion!
- Two new creatures — the fire-breathing Salamander and the foul-tempered Drakespawn