From publisher blurb:
Grave is a toolkit for soulslike adventures adapted from Ben Milton's Knave, compatible with a range of old-school fantasy adventure games. Adaptations to Knave include....
- Ready-made "backgrounds" with starting stat arrays and gear packages, including Knight, Wizard, Witch, Outcast, and the wholly random Vagabond
- Simple stamina rules based on inventory allotment, for more involved stunts and more frequent spell use
- Death, resurrection, and corruption rules based on the assumption that you will die quite a bit, and you might want to risk devouring the souls of legendary kings
- 60 level-less spells in Wizardry, Witchcraft, and Theurgy
- 50 magic items like the Ring of the Wily Serpent, Jade Pig, Waxen Hand, and Pendant