From publisher blurb:
Published under the OGL and compatible with 5e and OSR fantasy role playing games, SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 2: MINED GAMES is a 78-page book with adventures for characters of 5th-7th level, that can be played as One-Shots or as the second module in a four-part campaign. It's the sequel to Gravis Town Blues, but can be played separately from that title or as a continuation of the story.
Gravis Town is locked down as the Kal-Zar’s Bane virus runs rampant. A journal found in a lost shipyard provides the location of the long-hidden library of Kal-Zar Ro. The party must travel to the Orinspeak, a mountain trapped in perpetual winter in the heart of the forest.
There are questions to be answered, secrets to be uncovered. The truth about Kal-Zar’s Bane may be revealed. And the quest to find a cure can begin…
So, what’s in SHOTGLASS ADVENTURES – Kal-Zar’s Bane 2: MINED GAMES?
· 7 adventures – puzzles, investigations, dungeon crawls, quests, social encounters - complete with full color maps! Varied adventures from 5th – 7th level, designed for minimal preparation and flexible delivery. Each adventure can be run as part of the ongoing Kal-Zar’s Bane campaign, or as a One-Shot. Every adventure has both Campaign-specific and One-Shot-specific hooks. The One-Shot hooks ignore all the sub-plots and provide you with exactly what you need to run each adventure as a one-off for your players - you can either slot them into your existing campaign or run them as separate, individual side quests.
· Loads of hand-drawn, full-color maps!
· 20 new monsters & NPCs and 9 new magic items!
· Fully detailed village and region setting– The Elven tree village of Ai’Pa’El is home to the An’st’rm elves and a potential regional base for the PCs in the vast Orinwood Forest. The elves harbor a secret that may start to unravel the truth about Kal-Zar’s Bane…
· Expanded map of Verona Province - including the Jarldoms of Skandara – a new, expanded map and brief gazetteer of the Invician Empire and Verona Province! More new and expanded lore for the Shotglass Adventures campaign setting!
· Full guide for OSR conversions!