From publisher blurb:
GREAT BOOKS HIDE THEIR SECRETS WELL
An anthology of seventeen mystery-themed adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Candlekeep attracts scholars like a flame attracts moths. Historians, sages, and others who crave knowledge flock to this library fortress to peruse its vast collection of books, scribbled into which are the answers to the mysteries that bedevil them. Many of these books contain their own mysteries—each one a doorway to adventure. Dare you cross that threshold?
Candlekeep Mysteries is a collection of seventeen short, stand-alone D&D adventures designed for characters of levels 1-16. Each adventure begins with the discovery of a book, and each book is the key to a door behind which danger and glory await. These adventures can be run as one-shot games, plugged into an existing Forgotten Realms campaign, or adapted for other campaign settings.
Step across Candlekeep’s threshold to discover:
- Seventeen self contained mystery-themed adventures
- Short bite-sized content for easy consumption and preparation
- Each adventure begins with the discovery of a book, and each book is the key to a door behind which danger and glory await
- A variety of levels of play, spanning the breadth of the game for easy adaptation
- Usable in any game in or out of the Forgotten Realms
- Includes a poster map of the library fortress itself and detailed descriptions of Candlekeep and its inhabitants.