From the designer:
A cozy little ttrpg about running an interplanetary space food truck with your friends!
- Mechanics inspired by a mix of PBTA, Lasers & Feelings, and my own special sauce
- Eight playable spacefaring species with their own dietary preferences, including trash-munching possum goblins and demonic space barnacles
- A freeform system for hoarding qualifications and padding out your resume (only *slightly* inspired by real life)
- Perhaps the most disproportionately complex rules for taking snack breaks in RPG history
- "Salty" as a core stat
- 14 possible reasons why YOUR space ship is a piece of shit
- Culinary alchemy
- The blessing of the solar priesthood
- Ghosts, maybe!
- One (1) drawing of a snail
Astro-Gastronomy is a short tabletop roleplaying game, best suited for 4 to 6 players.