From publisher blurb:
Misfits & Menaces DOOM 3e is back in this updated version of our popular supernatural supervillain secret society sourcebook.
DOOM delivers supernatural horror and unrepentant evil to your game. Founded when several ancient dark, mystic secret societies merged, DOOM looks to the insane-inspiring Lost Ones for favor by working black magics and even blacker goals towards ruling (or ending) the world,
- Two variations of game stats for DOOM’s flunkies, the cultist, dagger assassins, sorcerers, and half-demon Imps
DOOM’s demonic slaves, the Barzani, and their warlord rulers, the Riders of the Apocalypse, including game statistics for demon hybrids, the basic demon, along with Death, Famine, Pestilence, and War
- The Doomsayers, DOOM’s elite metahuman strike force, including their leader, the undying spell-smith Acolyte, and the skinless Bone, triple-headed Cerberus, enigmatic Chain, brutish Deadman and his formless partner, Switch, dark Fallen Angel, fiery Hellfire, turncoat Nether, and duplicitous Speed Demon
- Over 30 sample spell builds presented in a way that allows them to easily scale to meet your needs
- Caper ideas for each character, as well as DOOM overall, to make incorporating them into your game easier
- Over a dozen new creatures, ranging from headhunting immortals to demons to hellhounds to giant insects controlled by Famine.