From publisher blurb:
In Atlantis Divided, thousands of years after the city was rent into a different plane, the characters can explore the god and magic oriented surface as well as the egalitarian and technologically focused deep. Political and cultural differences threaten to throw Atlantis into a second "Great Calamity" as various factions seek to prevent the unification of the greatest magical artifact known to exist.
Dripping with flavor both above and below, the divided elements of Atlantis offers characters of all sorts gripping and dynamic engagement with the world. No matter what they decide to do with this ancient artifact, or how they engage with the world as a whole, Atlantis Divided is sure to provide countless sessions of fun, intrigue, and exploration.
comes packed with new content:
- Rich lore, including a small dynamic pantheon, an Atlantean conlang, important people, and important places
- New mechanics for orichalcum magitech, underwater exploration, blue fire spells, an alternative background called the prism (inspired by Dissociative Identity Disorder and designed by someone who lives with the condition)and a template for applying oxygen deprivation to creatures.
- 7 new factions, highlighting the nuanced divisions within Atlantis.
- 6 new ancestries and 4 new heritages (including gnome and dwarf)
- 26 new subclasses (2 for each core class, and 2 for the leyfinder)
- 11 new backgrounds and 22 new features using our system for modular backgrounds
- Over 2 dozen new magic items, including 5 artifacts
- A Bestiary that includes the leviathan, giant lobster, living machines, "bird kings," and more.
- A tier 1 introductory adventure featuring the factions of Atlantis both above and below.
- 20 adventure hooks to take explorers from level 1 all the way to level 20