From the back of the book:
"My God, these things are dead! They're already dead!"
Noise erupted directly into Jamie's brain from every channel of her transmitter - a cacophony of blaster fire squeals, frantic cries of terror, and inhuman groans. She screamed one name after the other into her comlink, to no avail. Suddenly, just behind, rose a wet smack. It was right on top of her...
Welcome to flesh-eating sci-fi. It doesn't get more intense than this!
All Tomorrow's Zombies is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying game, adding the undead to various styles of science fiction, and featuring the most dangerous zombies ever! In it, you'll find:
- Guidelines for creating alien races.
- New skills tailored for sci-fi play.
- Rules for cybernetics, biotechnology, nanotechnology and robotics.
- New zombie Aspects.
- Streamlined psionics rules.
- New equipment and weapons, from energy swords, blasters and pulse rifles to motion trackers and environmental suits.
- Complete starship rules, including building ships and expanding vehicle combat rules.
- Rules for cyberjacking and netrunning.
- Environmental rules.
- Complete guidelines for structuring a sci-fi campaign.
- Seven complete Deadworlds, ready to play or for use as examples in your own work.